Remote workflows with Avid
Whatever your business, remote work is now a part of it, and it’s here to stay. Join us for an overview on remote editing options and optimizing your storage solution to facilitate a simple, seamless process for you and your team. Find out how to improve your workflow to make the new normal work better for you.
Watch the recording of this webinar below, led by Kent Petersen, Senior Solutions Specialist at Avid, and hosted by Avid ACSR Certified Engineer Sherdwain Charles, and Systems Engineer Yannick Leblanc from CineSys.
- Using Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, Autodesk Flame or DaVinci Resolve with Avid NEXIS.
- Have an aging Avid ISIS? Learn the advantages of moving to Avid NEXIS and how easy it is.
- Connecting from home? Discover how Amulet Hotkey PCoIP can make you feel as if you’re at the office.
- Simplify content access with MediaCentral | Cloud UX, no matter where you are.
- Learn how you can edit collaboratively with Edit on Demand.
Please feel free to send us any questions you may have.
Kent Petersen, Senior Solutions Specialist, AVID
Kent Petersen brings years of experience in film and post production. During his 20+ years with Avid he has helped customers transition from analog to digital to HD to UHD. He continues to consult in ongoing workflow changes within the industry. Kent is currently a Sr. Solutions Specialist with the Solution Design and Consulting group at Avid.